Arcadian Functor

occasional meanderings in physics' brave new world

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

Marni D. Sheppeard

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Testing Testing

Thanks to the helpful gebar and Asymptotia I can now attempt ...

$\int_0^1 f(u_{ij}) \omega = \zeta(1,2) + \zeta(3)$

$H^{2}(\mathbf{T}^{+} \times \mathbf{T}^{+} , S_{m,n}(- \mu - 2 , - \eta - 2))$

Yipee!!! That was fun. Unfortunately, I haven't got categorical diagrams going yet, and only moduli integrals are interesting, but it's a start. Let's toast a great day: the day Blogger nerds start free publishing in mathematics! In other news, the no Higgs vote is growing, now at 57%.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The forces of nature are making me take a break from fighting the forces of evil.

December 16, 2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Kea said...

Hi Carl

I hope you're all right and the clean up goes well. Cheers.

December 16, 2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home